Product Quality Cleaning Workshop (PQCW)
The May 2020 Workshop, at Sam Houston State University, has been paused in response to COVID-19. We will announce when a new date has been set.
In the meantime, take a look at our Manufacturing Minds – PQCW page, which will introduce you to ideas from the people at the Cleaning Research Group (CRG) at Sam Houston State University (SHSU). Discover technology from the sponsors of PQCW.
THE ESSENTIAL program for your career in manufacturing and for your manufacturing business
8 reasons why you’ve got to attend PQCW
1) PQCW is relevant, not just theory! You learn the essentials of how critical product cleaning and contamination control applies to your manufacturing quality and productivity goals.
2) It’s fun, engaging, and holds your interest! Attendees tell us they love the course. Manufacturers are coming back for the 2020 program.
3) Attendees do hands-on exercises. This lets you get a comparative “feel” for how different cleaning agents and cleaning techniques behave.
4) You see demonstrations, including cleanliness testing. This means the Test Lab is no longer the land of mysterious wizards! This allows you to invest your analytical budget prudently, and to get answers that add value for you and your customers.
5) PQCW is designed, taught, curated, and edited by experts with practical experience in cleaning, contamination control, cleaning agents formulation, and manufacturing process development. As independent experts, the instructors are not tied to the subset of options offered by a supplier of cleaning agents or cleaning equipment.
6) The Workshop lets you learn from sponsors in an informal atmosphere. PQCW sponsors are right there in the test lab and at the program to hear your concerns and answer your questions.
7) Interact with colleagues, with other practicing engineers and chemists. Their questions and concerns will spark your own ideas about better cleaning processes.
8) It’s cost-effective. The program includes meals; and lodging costs are reasonable. Most important: you will come away with tons of practical ways to make a high-quality, cost-effective product that your customers will love.
A message from Ed and Barbara Kanegsberg, BFK Solutions
We are again collaborating with Prof. Darren Williams of The Cleaning Research Group at Sam Houston State University to put together yet another great program. PQCW takes place May 13 – 14, 2020 on the campus of historic Sam Houston State University in Huntsville TEXAS.
We’ve been in critical cleaning for decades. We’ve been striving to have a workshop like this for decades. It’s happening! It works! Join us!
Ed and Barbara Kanegsberg,
The Cleaning Lady and the Rocket Scientist